.Sunday, July 29, 2007 ' 12:42 PM Y
Working for more than a month le....and its month end again...So the OT days are here!!!For the past few days had been working abt 2 to 2.5 hrs hrs OT,MON, TUES and WED will definitely be worse de...hope i don't need to claim taxi fare ( applicable when you work 4 hrs OT) *pray*
Let me update what happened for the last few weeks =)
Well basically besides working during weekdays and rotting during weekends, nothing really happened...haha...actually i quite miss the days where i had to do homework!!Cos I think after working, I'm getting stupid le...and I got more sense of acheivement mentally, during the school days...
Oh ya... on 21st July (sat) I attended a dragon boat training cum mini competition session!! That was orgainsed by my friend, Suemei's church. Gosh..that was so FUN!!! (Although my whole body ached the next day, and i scrapped off a piece of skin on my finger.)
On 25th july, I celebrated my birthday by working OT...haha....
27th July (friday), my company got a celebration for something i dunno...at a clubhouse "the loof" me and YY went to have a look after we knocked off at ard 8+pm..we were hoping to grab some dinner there...cos we were starving...but we only managed to eat a few pieces of calamaries and fried mushrooms...we ordered some alcoholic drinks and we self-entertained ourselves...cos we dun see any familiar faces ard...hmm...the host for the night is Kumar!! haha...din recognised him at 1st until he started to talk. We went off at ard 10+pm..after the grand lucky draw, of course!!
The next day, I got rashes again...after the drinks...haiz...